Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, June 30, 2014

4th of July FOOD, Fun Decor and More

Last week was busy and this week will be busy too.  So I'm just going to repost some of my previous 4th of July posts since they are getting a lot of hits this time of year.  I hope to be back next week with posts about the projects I've been working on, in between keeping my kids busy.


Last year I did a 3 part series full of ideas to celebrate the 4th of July.
You can click on the links below to go to the original post.  I'll be reposting all three this week as well.
Part 1 was about DECOR.  Click HERE to see that post.
Part 2 was all about FOOD, and
Part 3 was about FUN, including craft and party ideas.

The 4th of July is just a few days away.  If you're having a party, or just want to do something fun at home with the kids, here are a bunch of red, white and blue themed food ideas.



Let's start with something simple like watermelon.



Check out all these different patriotic presentations:
Sources:  1, 2, 3, 4

Here are some fun ways to serve strawberries:
Sources:  1, 2


If you prefer something salty, check out these pretzel sparklers found HERE:


My kids will tell you a party isn't really a party unless there's cake.
From cupcakes to cake pops, these all look so delicious - especially that Berry Trifle (1).
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
Here are a few more snack ideas:
Sources:  1, 2, 3, 4

And don't forget about breakfast.  These red and white pancakes topped with blueberries are a great way to start your day.
Source

Of course you'll need something to wash it all down with.  This drink station is such a neat idea.  You can find out all about it over at Jenny Cookies.  She threw together a great 4th of July BBQ a couple years back and there are a lot of cute ideas in her post about it.  Check it out HERE.

lots more ideas found here:  http://101thingstodoinyourcity.blogspot.ca/2013/05/101-4th-of-july-activities-recipes.html





I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.