Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Snow Much Fun on a Hot Day

Last week when it was in the 90's, we stayed inside and played it cool.  Literally.  We made snow.

I had gotten this snow making kit on clearance after Christmas and thought it would be perfect to do on a hot summer day.

It was pretty easy to make and the kids had fun squishing it and making snowballs.

And because it wasn't real snow, it wasn't cold either.  Which meant they could play with it for hours without the fear of frostbite.  As for how we made it, all we had to do was pour some of the mix into a bowl, add some water and mix.  The kit says it grows to 100 times its size but I'm not so sure about that.



For more ideas on how to stay cool this summer, check out one of my older posts:  





I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.