Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July Food, Fun, Decor and MORE

I've been reposting my most popular 4th of July posts since I've been a bit busy this week and last.  I'll be back next week with posts about the new projects I've been working on, in between keeping my kids busy.

Besides the food, crafts, and decor, I also like to dress my kids up for the holidays.  





And here they are in their patriotic outfits over the years:



I realized certain kids haven't worn certain colors for their 4th of July picture, so this year I took care of that.  I don't know what I'll do next year with 4 kids in the mix.

I also tried to do something cute with Sweetie Pie's hair but I'm not sure it turned out that well.  I found some pictures on Pinterest here and here (no tutorial though) so I tried to recreate a 'star' hairstyle.  What do you think?  If you look closely you notice the braids make a star.



And here's a recap of last year's 3 part series full of ideas to celebrate the 4th of July.
You can click on the links below to go to the original post.  I've reposted all three this week as well.
Part 1 was about DECOR.  Click HERE to see that post.
Part 2 was all about FOOD, and
Part 3 was about FUN, including craft and party ideas.





I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.