Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

4th of July Food, Fun, DECOR and More

It's been a busy week so I'm reposting my most popular 4th of July posts.  I'll be back next week with new posts about the projects I've been working on, in between keeping my kids busy.

Last year I did a 3 part series full of ideas to celebrate the 4th of July.
You can click on the links below to go to the original post.  I'll be reposting all three this week as well.
Part 1 was about DECOR.  Click HERE to see that post.
Part 2 was all about FOOD, and
Part 3 was about FUN, including craft and party ideas.

Today's post is all about patriotic decor.


Let's start with setting the table.  Here are two great ideas for a table runner.




The first one is a bunch of star place mats sewn together to make a table runner.  You could do this with other shapes for the other holidays.
source
The second one is a burlap runner with ribbon on the edges.  Again you could make this with different colored ribbon to use for the other holidays and for birthdays too.  This is an easy no sew project.  Check out how it's made HERE.

And here are two fun flatware presentation ideas:

1.  Painted mason jars.  Idea found HERE.

2.  Painted flower pots.  Idea found HERE.



Don't forget to decorate you lawn with these lawn stars:
source

Mantel or centerpiece decor:
source

source

Bunting:
source


Decorate your whole kitchen with these ideas found HERE.


These patriotic wreaths would look great on a door, a wall or even a mirror.  Check out the roundup of ideas Artsy Fartsy Mama has put together HERE.



Make your own flags with these ideas:

source

source

Still need more ideas.  Click HERE.





I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.