Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Peanut Butter Banana Wraps

I can't believe school is starting in less than 2 weeks!  This summer has flown by.  I guess trying to keep up with 4 kids will do that.

Back to school means back to packing lunches.  While my son will eat the same exact thing for lunch every day, my daughter likes to mix things up.

Here's an alternative to the old standby of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches:

Peanut Butter Banana Wraps






They are simple to make and a fun treat to eat.  Just spread peanut butter on a soft tortilla, add some sliced bananas to one side, then roll it up.

For more sandwichless lunch ideas, check out THIS post by Thirty Handmade Days.



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.