Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Last Minute Christmas Ornaments

Here's one last post before I take some time off to enjoy Christmas with my family.  

After watching all the videos about our Savior's birth, I decided to DIY some ornaments with the phrases "A Savior Is Born" and "He is the Gift".



I had bought some clear glass ornaments years ago with the intent to make something with them.  Well, this year was the year.  First I squirted some acrylic paint into them, swirled them around and let them dry upside down overnight.  Then I added some vinyl.  It was pretty easy and I love they way they turned out.  




Since "He is the Gift" was the theme for 2014 and "A Savior Is Born" is the gift for this year, I made sure to include those dates on the backs of the ornaments.



 And here they are on the tree.  I love how they are a simple reminder of what Christmas is all about.



Merry Christmas! 
Wishing you all much love and happiness.


Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.