Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Simple Wood Block Nativity

A couple of weeks ago our church had a Super Saturday crafting day where we made lots of crafts, mostly Christmas themed.  I'll have to tell you all about it in another post, as for today I'm sharing the simple wood block nativities we made.  If you are a member of my family, you may or may not be getting one of these for Christmas (I made quite a few).  I just couldn't help myself, they are so cute and the perfect reminder of what Christmas is all about.  



Here are some different angles so you can see all the detail.






Everything was prepared and organized for us so all we had to do was paint, distress and hot glue the pieces together.



If you are looking for more simple wood block nativity ideas you can check these out:

Pops and Podge: Super Saturday:

nativity in wood. could make at craft party...:

Wood Scrap Mary, Joseph & Baby Jesus, Christmas Crafts (Sorry, no link):


You could create an entire manger scene too:

Wood Nativity Set:

Saw this on Etsy. This is my version of the nativity. http://www.etsy.com/listing/85573391/simple-wooden-nativity-set:




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.