Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Puzzle Organization

Here's a simple solution that will save you time when storing wooden puzzles.


Wooden puzzles are a great toddler toy and we have several that the younger kids like to play with.  Storing them has always been a challenge.  There are puzzle storage cases like this one below from Melissa & Doug.  But the problem with that is, you have to put all the pieces back into the puzzle before storing it away.  I don't always have the time to do that, so I've come up with an easier way.  
link to product on amazon.com

My time saving solution is to put puzzles on one side of the shelf and a bin with all the pieces on the other side.  



Now when the kids want to do a puzzle, they can take out the bin of pieces and sort through that to find what they need.  Our puzzles are pretty different from one another so finding the right piece is easy.



Such a simple solution, I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.  Anyone else have some simple toy storage solutions?




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.