Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, May 8, 2017

Family Quote


A while ago, amidst all the political turmoil, I saw this quote and loved it.  


With Mother's Day coming up, I decided to print the quote out on vinyl using my Silhouette Cameo machine and mail it to my sister in laws - all of whom are amazing mothers who love their kids like crazy. 


I did something similar last year with this quote:

Since I just mailed them the vinyl, they could display it however they wanted.  
I  gave them a bunch of ideas of how to use it such as:


All of these ideas were found through Pinterest here, here, here, here, here and here.

And you can read about last year's Mother's Day quote by clicking HERE.


And to all you moms out there - 
Keep up the good work.  You are doing better than you think you are.
I know you may not have had a decent night's sleep in years, you may smell like spit up, your wardrobe consists of black yoga pants and yesterdays tee shirt, you can't wait until the kids can do things on their own and then you miss those days of giving baths and tying shoes.  Being a mom isn't for the faint of heart.  You may come in contact with blood, sweat, tears and lots of other bodily fluids on a daily basis.  Potty training sucks and teenage drama makes you wish for the easier days of toddlerhood.  But when your kids are grown and you have more than a millisecond to yourself, you realize it was all worth it and you'd do it a thousand times over.  Raising kids, raising this next generation, is the most important job on earth.  And it all starts with love.    



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.