Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mother's Day Cards

Mother's Day is right around the corner.  Earlier this week I shared a family quote that would make a great Mother's Day gift, and today I'm back to share some homemade cards.

I found this cute Mother's Day card idea on Pinterest.  


It would be the perfect addition to a garden or flower themed gift.


I used four flowers, one to represent each of my kids.



You can see how I simplified it from the original idea shown below that I found HERE on Pinterest.



And here are some more cute card ideas for you.

I found this on Etsy but you could easily make your own

Use your kids handprints to make this cute bouqet.  
Idea found over at The Trendy Treehouse:


This would be such a cute card to get in the mail when you can't give your mom or grandma a hug in person.  Check out A Day In My Life for the details.
 

If you are looking for more Mother's Day card and craft ideas, be sure to check out THIS post from two years ago which includes a nice round up. 


Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.