Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sew Ambitious

I worked on the girls matching skirts mentioned HERE and finished Sweetie Pie's, but didn't have enough elastic to make one for the Babes.  I just bought elastic from Walmart and it came in a one yard package, but it wasn't enough for both girls.  So I headed over to Joann Fabrics last night and picked up more elastic - they sell it by the yard, so I got 5 yards.  That should do me for a while.  Don't know what I'll make with it.


Anyway, while at Joann's I had Sweetie Pie pick out some fabric so I can try my hand at making the girls matching dresses.  I was thinking of getting some winter or Christmas themed fabric on clearance but we saw this and decided to make some Easter/Spring shirts or dresses.  I don't have a pattern, I'm just going to use a dress or shirt they have to see what I come up with.  I'll keep you posted.  And I'll post pics of the skirts when I get the little one done.