Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Inspiration For The Weekend - 25 (4th of July crafts)

Independence Day is next week so I thought I'd share a few patriotic crafts that could be easily whipped up this weekend.

Here are some ideas for making your own 'firecrackers':
ideas found HERE and HERE

Patriotic Pinwheel instructions can be found HERE


Cute 4th of July decor - flag blocks.  Idea found HERE


Flag puzzle out of popsicle sticks.  You could write a patriotic saying on the sticks, rather than use it as a party invitation.  I already have a popsicle stick project in the works that I'll be sharing next week, but I may have to make this too.


You can find more 4th of July crafts HERE

If you want some cute 4th of July printables, check out Tip Junkie for ones like this:

And if you're planning to have a backyard BBQ, check out Moore Minutes for a great compilation of patriotic food ideas found HERE.