Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Inspiration For The Weekend - 28 (Superhero room)

I've decided to rearrange my son's room - again.  If you know me, that's no surprise.  I jokingly say that rearranging furniture is a hobby of mine, but really it's true.  You can check out these posts HERE and HERE to see what I'm talking about.  When it's all done, I'll do a grand reveal.  The before and after will amaze you.  Not because of my rearranging skills but because of what a mess it was before and how much more cleaner it is after.

Anyway, speaking of boy's rooms, I saw this great post about a superhero room.  If you have a boy into superhero's, this room would be a dream come true.


  Check out what Telisa did over at her blog Sugar Tot Designs.  

She has a tutorial for how she made the super hero toy storage bins too.


Here are some more superhero rooms to check out:
Jeremy's Superhero room from Polish the Stars

and
Rex's Superhero room from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar

And if you don't want to deck out a whole room to this theme, you could do a superhero birthday party.
Here is a link to a cool superhero birthday party from Fabulous Features by Anders Ruff.  Be sure to check out all 3 parts to this party.


And let's not forget the Book of Mormon heros:
LDS Bookstore has some cool posters that would be great for an older kid or teen's room.

There are some great ideas out there for doing a superhero theme.  Just thought I'd share what I found.

Every Friday I do a post called "Inspiration For The Weekend" where I share something that has inspired me in some way.  Sometimes I'm inspired to create, do something, learn or change.   I hope you'll find something that inspires you too.