Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas decorating - getting closer

So I was able to get a little bit more of the house decorated today.   I did this while The Babes slept and the two older kids were at school.  What I didn't realize was how disappointed Our Sweetie Pie would be when she came home from school to find out that I had decorated without her.  Good thing we have the weekend to decorate together and I already promised the kids ( and myself ) that we'll put up and decorate the tree.

Now for what I did today.

I decorated the banister with garland and bows:





Notice how I cleverly disguised the broken spindle:


Here is a closer look:


And I decorated the powder room mirror:


I know it's not much, but it is one step closer.