Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Nativity Blocks

Another cute idea that I'll have to do for next Christmas.  Hey, maybe if I buy up my supplies at the after Christmas sales, I'll be in the mood to start these right away.  'Cause if I do start in January, there's a good chance I can get these done by next Christmas.  These would make great gifts too.  You can print your own graphics, use stickers, vinyl or paint them on yourself.   The graphics can be child-like, traditional or just a shadow.  And the blocks can be natural wood tone, painted bright colors, or black.  I think I like the black ones for myself but the kids might like having a set in their favorite colors like pink or blue.

this cute set can be found HERE



check HERE for more info

Click HERE  for more info about these blocks


instructions for these are found HERE



find out how to make these HERE

Do you guys have any kid friendly Christmas decorations?