Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Upstaged by a 7 year old

While I've done most of the Christmas shopping and decorating, there is one area I haven't tackled yet, and that is the sending of Christmas cards.

Tonight I was upstaged by my 7 year old in the Christmas card department.   After dinner, Sweetie Pie asks if she can give out Christmas cards to her classmates.  This is not the first time she asked this, but maybe she figured she could work on them tonight since I have boxes of Christmas cards just sitting in the dining room waiting for me to get around to signing them.  I let her pick out the ones she wanted to give out and she signed them all tonight.   Now, I wonder if she can wait two weeks till her class party to pass them out.