Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Spy and a Pickpocket

The other day I was watching the movie Never After with all three kids.  I thought it would have been some nice family time, snuggling up together.  The kids had a different idea.

Well, actually the Babes was more interested in my coat pockets than the movie.
Yeah, she was being a little pickpocket.  My gloves and keys had been taken and were laying on the floor.  And in true pickpocket fashion, she was too quick for me to get a picture of her.

The Spencinator decided to wear his spy glasses. I don't know, maybe it made the movie better.

And where was Sweetie Pie?  She was a little scared, you know how those fairy tales always have to have a villain.  She decided to watch from upstairs.

How does your family watch a movie together?