Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Road Trip

So it's been a busy and fun couple of weeks.
We went on a road trip from PA to WY and SD.

Yes, we drove out there with 3 kids.  Crazy?  Maybe, but I loved it.  It was the first long road trip we'd taken with the kids.  The most we'd driven before with all three is 2 hours away.  Driving all day was a whole new experience for us.  The older kids did great and the Babes, well she had her moments.


Sorry if my posting has been a bit scare in the last few weeks, I scheduled some posts to appear during my vacation since I didn't want to announce to everyone that our home would be empty.  So now I need to update you on what we did and how I stayed organized throughout the whole trip.  I'll be breaking it down into several posts and I'll cover how I prepared, packed, entertained the kids, and other random/fun stuff.

We are still trying to get used to Eastern Standard Time again, as well as get ready for school which starts next week.  So stay tuned for more posts about our road trip.