Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Inspiration For The Weekend - 40 (Trunk or Treat Ideas)

Our church is having a trunk or treat next week.  So I'm gathering ideas on how to decorate my car.
Thought I'd share what I found as my "Inspiration For The Weekend".  I hope to get inspired and decide how to decorate my car.


This Wizard of Oz themed car is cute and seems simple to do, just need to get the costumes.

What a cute way to include your newborn into the festivities:

A giant spider web and some fall decor:

A silly car.  It looks like the tongue is just a red pillow case.

I love the toaster car, and the coordinating costumes too.

All of the above images were from The Adams Family blog found HERE.


A Cars themed group of cars.  Hmmm, hubby has a red sports car, maybe we should dress that up as Lightning McQueen.

Jail

Star wars jail
The three images above were from Tip Junkie, you can find them HERE


Another cute idea is to dress you trunk as the bed from Toy Story.  And the kids could be Toy Story characters like Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and Jessie.  Thats exactly what the Niebuhr family did.  You can find out more about their trunk or treat adventures HERE



Another idea to incorporate a baby.  Doesn't he look so cute as "King of the Jungle"



So many great ideas.  Still not sure what we'll do, and now I feel like decorating more than one car.

Have any of you participated in a Trunk or Treat?  This is our first time.
What have you done to decorate your cars?


Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check back next week to see how our Trunk or Treat Activity went and how I decide to decorate our car.  (update: You can check out that post HERE, and you can check out the 2013 Trunk or Treat activity HERE)

Have a great weekend!  We're going pumpkin picking to a place that advertises pink pumpkins.  We just have to check that out.




I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.