Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Buffet Display

Remember way back in January when I mentioned how I took the trains off my dining room buffet, put them on the mantel in the living room and was left with a blank looking buffet.  What you don't remember that?

Well, I must have forgotten about that too because it's taken me months to put something on that buffet and even longer to update you about it.   Here's the original post in case you want to refresh your memory.

The buffet went from this:


to this:

All I did was add some framed family photos to it.  I was careful to use frames that were the same wood tone as the buffet, just because I like things to match.  The smallest frame has black on the inside edge, so I used a black photo matte for the middle sized frame on the right.  I love that "FAMILY" frame in the middle.  I just used wallet sized pictures to display behind each letter opening.

Oh, and since it was Thanksgiving time, I had two Pilgrim-ish figurines displayed, but the rest of the year (except for Christmas), it's just family photos.  I think I have family photos displayed in every room, OK maybe not the bathroom or kitchen, but all the other rooms.  What can I say, I love my family!


What do you display on your dining room buffet?  I know I'm not the only one who has lots of pictures of their kids.  Do you keep the collection to one room, or do you have photos of your kids in every room?


Thanks for stopping by,
Christa