Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Inspiration For The Weekend - 46

Every year we get Christmas cards and I still haven't found a good way to display them.  One year I just had them stacked up in a small sleigh, but most years I have them on the buffet in our dining room and they just look crowded, some of them fall over and then there's the fact that we can't use the buffet since it's full of cards.

This year I may do something different.  I saw this idea on where else, Pinterest, and thought it looks simple enough and would be a great way to display all of my cards without taking up space on the buffet.
 I am thinking of just hanging this on the wall somewhere.  Guess I should make it first, then decide where to put it.

It just looks like a sign with two ribbons hanging from it and clothes pins clipped onto the ribbons to hold the cards.  If you wanted to get fancy, you could spray paint the clothes pins to make them more festive looking or to match your decor.

So how do you display your Christmas cards?

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa