Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

"Chappy" New Year easy gift idea

I usually don't post on the weekends, but I just had to share this cute gift idea before Christmas.
I made these for the kid's teachers as a quick and easy Christmas gift.


I found the original idea here.

I just printed out the saying:
We wish you a
Merry Christmas
and a
"Chappy" New Year!
and taped it to some cardstock.

I taped the chapstick onto the cardstock too and put it in an envelope with a Christmas card.

And since this was such a short post, I'll leave you with some pictures of other Christmas fun we've been having:

Seeing Santa at the Town Christmas Parade:

Early Christmas Party with relatives:

Making gingerbread houses at school:

Visiting Santa at the local library.  He told stories and we had milk and cookies afterward.


What fun things have you done this Christmas season?
Are you giving our any easy to make Christmas gifts?  I'd love to hear about it so I'll have ideas for next year.

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa