Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, January 28, 2013

"Ho Hey" I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart

This is my new favorite song.


It's called "Ho Hey" by a fairly new American folk rock bank, The Lumineers.

I love the chorus:

"I belong with you, you belong with me
You’re my sweetheart"

It's a perfect Valentine's day song.

I heard this song on the car radio and liked it.  I thought I would remember the artist or words when I got home so I could look it up, but forgot.  Just the other day, I heard it in the car again.  This time I didn't want to forget, so I called home and left myself a message with the artist and song lyrics.

My husband is into new and up and coming musicians so I thought I'd tell him about this group and he'd be so impressed with me for finding something cool that he didn't know about.  Turns out he already knew about them and had this song downloaded on our computer.  There goes my idea of getting him this music as a Valentine's day gift.

The Lumineers have some other great songs too.  Click HERE for more of their music videos.

What music are you guys into lately?
What are you getting your husband's for Valentine's Day?

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa