Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Last Minute Leg Warmers Guest Post

I'm so excited to be guest posting over at the Inspiration Cafe.  


This is my first time doing a guest post and Danni told me everything I needed to know so I would feel confident in my latest blogging adventure.  Thanks so much Danni for the opportunity!

So come on over to the Inspiration Cafe and check my post about making some last minute leg warmers for Sweetie Pie.  And don't forget to check out the other great posts there too.



And don't forget about the contest that I've entered and how you can help me become one of the final 12 contestants.

Monica and Jess from East Coast Creative are having a Creating With The Stars contest.  CWTS is the ultimate creative DIY competition that pairs 12 contestants with 12 of blogland's biggest stars to duke it out over 4 weeks. Only one team will make it to the end to claim the Grand Prize. The best part? You, the readers, choose the winners!



I've decided to submit one of my more popular posts, my flexible meal planning / kitchen command center.
You can check out the original post HERE.


The first 11 contestants will be chosen by the Blog Stars and East Coast Creative, but #12 will be chosen by popularity in the link party.  So go on over to East Coast Creative and give my thumbnail a click.  The most viewed link will be chosen as contestant #12.   

Thanks for stopping by be sure to follow me using one or more of the options in the right side bar!
Christa