Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Brownie Ice Cream Pudding


It's no secret that I love dessert, and if it's chocolate I love it even more.
So why have just one chocolate dessert when you can mix two, or better yet, three?

Years ago we had dinner at a friend's house.  After dinner they started to serve ice cream for dessert.  I love ice cream, but they didn't stop there.  They had some warm pudding on the stove and poured it over top the ice cream.  It was delicious!  These friends just happen to be Canadian, so I thought this was a Canadian thing.  I don't know, maybe it is, someone correct me if I'm wrong - has anyone in the States tried this?

Warm Pudding Over Ice Cream

It was heavenly - chocolate pudding over chocolate ice cream.  How could you improve on that?

Well, one day I got a chocolate craving.  Why eat just a brownie when I could add ice cream to it, but wait, why stop there, lets pour warm pudding on top of that.

Because if 1 dessert is good, 2 is better and 3 is the best, right?

It's pretty self explanatory how to make this brownie ice cream pudding dessert but I'll show you some pictures anyway.  Prepare to get hungry.

1.  Place warm brownie in a bowl



2.  Add a scoop (or two, or three) of chocolate ice cream


3.  Top with warm chocolate pudding



OK, who's in the mood for chocolate?


Thanks for stopping by,
Christa