Monday, April 29, 2013

Alphabet Name Print

There are so many cute ideas on Pinterest, especially when it comes to artwork and prints.  I realize I can't do them all, nor do I want to.  My walls would be so cluttered with prints and frames that you wouldn't know what color paint was hidden behind them.

One of the things I had wanted to do when the Babes was younger was to make an alphabet name print.   I had hoped to have made her one by now, and since I think this looks cuter in a nursery than in a big kid bedroom, I've missed the chance to make my own.  But that doesn't mean I can't make it for someone else.

Here's what I came up with using Word:

After a changing the purple letters to green, I put it into a coordinating frame.  How cute is that:


And here's where I got my inspiration from:


This one was also created using Word by Arte & Manha


If you didn't want to create your own, you could buy one on Etsy here or here.



Besides creating one for your own baby, it would make a great baby shower present.  And it doesn't have to be limited to babies, you could do it for older kids and even a family if you used the last name.  

Anyone else make or purchase one of these alphabet name prints?  Where do you have it displayed?

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa