Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July 2013


As I mentioned in THIS post, I love dressing my kids up for the holidays. It seems like ever since we had the Babes, I dress the kids up for the holidays and take a picture. Here they are in their patriotic outfits over the years:

Last week I did a 3 part series full of ideas to celebrate the 4th of July.

Part 1 was about DECOR.  Click HERE to see that post.
Part 2 was all about FOOD, and
Part 3 was about FUN, including craft and party ideas.


If you are looking for some last minute ideas, there is still time to do these crafts and make these sweets.
What fun do you have planned for the 4th?
Be sure to stop back on Friday when I'll post about our adventures.

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa