Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Fall Leaf Garland

I'm not one to go all out when it comes to decorating for the holidays.  I have also come to prefer making decorations for one time use and throwing them away afterward rather than storing them.  Helps keep the clutter under control.  

Earlier this week I added a leaf garland to my mantel.  This would have been great around Halloween time too, but I didn't think of it.  


Using paper leaves, I strung them together with a needle and thread.



Our fireplace had these holes underneath the mantel which fit some little hooks perfectly so that's how I hung them up. 


The turkey was a family home evening activity where each feather represents something we are thankful for.  Only 2 out of my 3 kids wanted to do that craft (I didn't want you to think we play favorites as to whose artwork/crafts we showcase).


You can check out my other Thanksgiving decor, the THANKFUL GRATEFUL BLESSED sign I made HERE.

How do you decorate for Thanksgiving?


I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.