Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Scripture Chain Countdow to Christmas

I've mentioned some of the things we are doing this Christmas season HERE and HERE.  So not only are we doing a daily Advent Calendar and the Elf on the Shelf, but I've decided to add a Countdown to Christmas chain.  I have a scripture written on each chain and when we pull off the day's chain, we read the scripture.  This isn't really any extra work since we read scriptures nightly as a family.  Now before we read our nightly scriptures, we read the Christmas verse from our scripture chain.  We talk about it a little to keep Christ in the forefront of our minds this Christmas season.



I got the scriptures from "The Things I Love" blog found HERE or HERE.




How do you focus on Christ during Christmas?


I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.