Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tips and Tricks Linky Party (Wreaths)

It's Tuesday and time for another Tips and Tricks Linky Party.   This week's theme is "Wreaths".  So whether you use them to decorate inside your home or outside on your front door, link up your wreath creations - we'd love to see them.

 You are also welcome to link up anything family friendly.  



Every link will be shared on the cohosting blogs, our Facebook pages, and pinned to Pinterest!
Make sure you follow the cohosts (below), so that you can see your shout outs….

My favorite post from last week's Romantic Table link party was this one from Kathe with an E:
I love the heart plates and the heart vases.

And because I couldn't limit myself to just one, I had to show you guys this one from Grandparents Plus.  It's so simple yet elegant.  And I just adore that centerpiece.  You could change up what you put inside and make it work for any holiday or occasion.

OK, enough about tables, show off your wreaths!