Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Pound Cake

This idea was too cute not to share and is perfect for Valentine's Day.

My incredibly crafty and talented friend made this Valentine's Day pound cake for her family.



I told you it was cute.  And it doesn't seem too hard to make either.  She just followed the recipe found HERE.

If you are still on the look out for more Valentine's Day food, be sure to check out last year's post HERE.  It's full of all  kinds of food ideas for making the day special, from breakfast to lunch to dinner.

ideas found herehere and here

ideas found hereherehere and here 

ideas found hereherehere and here


Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.