Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rainbow Loom Charms

As I mentioned in my Easter recap post HERE, I made some rainbow loom charms for my older kids.

Sweetie Pie got a peace sign and the Spencinator got a Creeper from Minecraft.


For the Minecraft Creeper charm, I followed THIS tutorial from youtube.
It was pretty simple, however at the very end, one of my bands fell off as I was trying to loop it over, so I had to start over.  My second attempt went by much faster.



For the peace sign, I just followed THIS tutorial I found on youtube.
It says to use the harder bands, but I used the regular type that we have and it turned out fine.  I did make one little mistake at the bottom, a loop fell off.  But since it didn't cause the whole thing to fall apart, I didn't bother starting over.  At this point I was going for done rather than perfect.




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.