Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, May 12, 2014

An Exciting Announcement

There are so many ways to announce your pregnancy.  I found all of these ideas on Pinterest.  
I love the ones that incorporate the older children (sources for images can be found here, here, here, here and here).....

...and the ones that have a sense of humor (sources for images can be found herehereherehere and here)....
 ...and the ones with a more subtle touch (sources for images can be found hereherehere and here)....






As for what we did to announce our pregnancy, of course I copied some of the ideas above.  I wanted to do more, but didn't have willing participants.



We're all super excited to be adding to our family this fall.
Be sure to stay tuned for more baby news and other crazy adventures.....


Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.