Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Thanks Mom, Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there and especially to my Mom.

However, Mother's Day isn't just for mom's.  It's a day to honor all women.

"I honor women who are not mothers. They know that motherhood is but one of the realms of womankind. The virtue and intelligence of women are uniquely applicable to other realms as well, such as compassionate service and teaching." –Russell M. Nelson


MOTHERHOOD
It’s the highest, holiest service assumed by humankind. It’s the definition of selfless service. It’s both a daunting responsibility and a glorious opportunity. The divine role of motherhood is a gift from God, and key to His plan of happiness for all His children.



Find out more at:  http://motherhood.mormon.org/

Moms are always there, to pick us back up and to cheer us on.  I love this video about the mom's of the Olympic athletes.




I saw this one a few weeks ago.  It's a fake job interview for the toughest job in the world (being a mom).




I'm so thankful for my mom, mother in law, and all the other 'moms' in my life that have loved and supported me.  And I'm extremely grateful to have the opportunity to be a mom myself.  

Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.