Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, June 2, 2014

Preschool Graduation

Some friends and I have gotten together every other week for the past 9 months to host a home school preschool program for our kids.  Last week, we had a little graduation party.


A friend made these cute and delicious cupcakes that the kids couldn't wait to devour.


And I made these preschool memory boxes for each kid.  I found the idea on Pinterest HERE.


I got a pencil box for each child and used my newly purchased Silhouette Cameo to add their names in vinyl on the top.  Inside was this little message and the coordinating items.  We also included a 2014 graduation tassel.

While I had my Silhouette out, I decided to finally get around to a project I had been wanting to do for a while.  You can read about it in THIS POST.  Yup, I finally added the "Count Your Blessings" wording onto our abacus.




I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.