Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bathroom Print

Sometimes when I'm cleaning up the house, getting ready for company to come over, I decide to take a break from cleaning and make something.  Last week, I decided make a print for the powder room.  I've bought this frame about a year ago just because I like the colors and design of it, although I had no idea where I was going to put it.  It sat on the top of the bookcases in the playroom, empty.  So, last week while I was getting the house ready for company (and browsing Pinterest), I found some cute bathroom printables/quotes.  I decided to make one of my own and finally use that frame.  Here is what I came up with:


It is on the shelf above the toilet.  You can see it from the mirror while you are doing your business.
However, it reads backwards in the mirror.  Chances are if you're in the bathroom, you will be looking towards the mirror for most of the time.  So......


Instead of having the print read backwards in the mirror, I printed the quote backwards.


That way when you look in the mirror, you can read it the right way.




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.