Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Quick Bib Trick

The other day I shared how I made some bow tie bibs for my baby boy.  
In case you  missed it, you can check it out HERE.

Well, today I'm back to share a quick tip about how to get more use out of those seasonal bibs.  If you have a baby that spits up or drools a lot, you can go through the bibs.  Believe me, I know.  We have some cute seasonal bibs which are fine to wear around the house no matter what the season is.  However, if I'm taking pictures of my kids, or we leave the house, I like to dress appropriately.  And by appropriately, I mean not having my baby wear a Thanksgiving bib when it's February.  It's the little things that make me feel like I have it all together.  I know some of you don't care what the bib looks like,  which is totally fine, but it's those little things that drive me crazy.  Anyway, I found a super quick solution to this little problem.

Are you ready for it, it's so simple....


just flip them around.  

In the picture above my little man is sporting his Thanksgiving Day bib.  You can't tell in the bottom picture that the bib is for a special day and now he can wear it anytime. 

This works with most bibs, just as long as any design or embroidery from the front doesn't show through to the back.  It works with snap and velcro closures.

Here's another cute picture, this time in a Christmas bib.  With the red trim, it's now appropriate for Valentine's Day, or the 4th of July, or anytime.




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.