Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Dino Taggie

I've been on a sewing kick lately.  Maybe it's because I didn't put away my sewing machine since I made the baby bow tie bibs.  I figured since it's out, and there are so many cute DIY baby toys, I'll try to make something.  

The first baby toy I made was this cute little dinosaur taggie.  I got the idea from HERE.



Oh, and here's something I learned the hard way.  When you sew the tags on it, don't sew it like the top picture because when you turn the toy right side out, the tags will be on the inside.  You need to pin the tags so they are inside the pieces of fabric (like the bottom picture).

Also, I sewed a few pieces of fabric together to make one larger piece of fabric for the front of the dino.  

My 10 year old helped by sewing up the tail after we stuffed the toy.  
In return for her help she just wanted to make her own stuffed toy and here's what she came up with.

As you can see, my little boy is just drooling over his new toy. 







Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.