Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Letter Taggie


I mentioned I was on a sewing kick.  First I made the baby bow tie bibs, then a dinosaur taggie toy, and now I'm back to show you some more taggie toys.


I made this letter taggie toy using fabric from a snow suit my baby had outgrown.  

I also used some extra fabric I had laying around to make my own tags since I didn't have the color ribbon I wanted. 

Once again my daughter did the hand sewing after we had added the stuffing. 

And here's the finished letter taggie.  I might have gone a little overboard with the number of tags I added.

The last taggie toy I made used the same snow suit.  I like the patch of the dog driving a car so I cut that out to make the taggie toy.


I used a flannel fabric for the back and brown silky ribbon since my baby seems to prefer sucking on the silky tags best.


I tried to make it look like a car with the four brown ribbons being the wheels.  Anyway, it's just another cute baby toy that my boy loves to suck on.  


And now I think I'm done making baby toys for a while.  I've put my sewing machine away and gotten out the paints.  I've done a few crafty projects with paint that I'll have to show you next.


Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.