Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, January 8, 2016

DIY Vinyl Ornaments

This is the last of the DIY Christmas ornaments I made last year.  It was a lot of fun and easy enough that I'm already planning to make more for this Christmas.  I made some for myself, my sister and my mom.  Today I'm sharing the one I made for my mom.  It says:  "Who needs Santa?  I have Grandma".  I got the saying from HERE.


I painted a glass ornament red.  To find out how, check out THIS post.  Then I used my Silhouette machine to cut out the words.  Again, I made them kind of large, next time I'll know to do it smaller.  They filled up most of the ornament, so here are several angles so you can read the whole thing.


For some reason, the white vinyl wasn't sticking so well and I worried that it would all fall off.  To fix it, I just applied some Mod Podge over top.  Since it dries clear, you can't even tell.


And here's all the ornaments I made.  Feel free to pin this image so you can make them later this year.  To see how I made the pregnancy ornament and the Savior ornaments, click HERE and HERE.



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.