Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Influence of a Good Teacher can Never be Erased

My daughter finished school on Tuesday so that means Monday night I was making her teacher's gift.  I like to have my act together and plan and prepare for things, but lately it seems like I'm barely getting by.  I've known school was ending for months and 9pm the night before I started making this.   Luckily I can always count on Pinterest to help me out.   I saw THIS cute idea and thought it would be perfect.   Here's my version below:


It was easy to put together.

Step 1:  Get a small blank chalkboard.  Mine was about 7" by 10".


Step 2:  Using my Silhouette Cameo machine, I cut out "the influence of a good teacher can never be erased" on white vinyl.


Step 3:  I used contact paper to transfer the words from the vinyl to the chalkboard. 


Step 4:  Admire your work!


My daughter has been blessed to have good teachers throughout her school years.  Each teacher has helped her learn and grow in numerous ways.  They are positive role models for her and it's no wonder when asked what she wants to be, "teacher" is the answer.  

To see other teacher gifts from past years, be sure to check out THIS post and THIS post.





Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.