Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, October 26, 2018

Corny Halloween Card


It's been a while since I've blogged.  Life has been busy.  We moved from PA to upstate NY in August.  The kids are adjusting better than expected to their new schools and the new house is mostly unpacked and settled in.  I even took some time to do something crafty.  My inspiration came this:


It's actually a paper bag, but I thought it would make a cute card.  I'm thinking it would be a cute wooden decor item too, just use some Mod Podge to glue the papers onto wood.  Check out Little Paper Sprinkles to see her other ideas.

Anyway, this is pretty much self explanatory just by looking at it but I'll walk you through how I made it.

1.  Cut paper to size. 

2.  Glue smaller papers to card.

3.  Draw face

4.  I used my finger and some paint, to put a small dab on for the rosy cheeks.

5.  I used some black tulle to make a bow and glued that on.  
I also added a 'corny' saying on the back and a "Happy Halloween".
Then slipped it in an envelope to mail off to my kids cousins.

Cute, quick and easy - that's my kind of craft project.    

What Halloween crafts have you made recently?  




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.