Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Minnie Mouse Crochet Purse


My teenage daughter is so creative and crafty.  Remember how she carved/decorated her Halloween pumpkin HERE?  Well, she learned to crochet last year and has made a few things besides hats and scarves.  She doesn't even follow a pattern.  She knows some basic stitches and when she sees something she likes, she just starts making it.  

And that is exactly what she did with this Minnie Mouse purse.  


Her 2 year old cousin loves Minnie Mouse so she made this for her as a Christmas gift.  Good thing my daughter got some yarn as an early Christmas present.  






She found her inspiration on Pinterest HERE.

And just so her cousin's baby brother wouldn't feel left out, my daughter crocheted him a hat.

If you're wondering about those brightly colored baby toys, they are THE perfect baby gifts.  You can find them HERE and HERE.  They will keeps babies entertained at home and on the go.  Perfect to stash in your purse or leave in the car or stroller.  Oh, and older kids like them too.  My 4 and 8 year old kept playing with them after I bought them, so I had to quickly gift wrap them.







Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.