Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Bus Driver Appreciation



The other day I shared my kids' teacher gifts, and I'm back to share the cute little card we made for our bus driver.  Our bus driver meets my kids with a smile each morning and afternoon.  She has gone out of her way to make sure the kids are safe and the best part is that she picks them up and drops them off right in front of our house.  That is great for the many cold and snowy NY winter mornings.  

To show our appreciation, we made these cute bus cards.


It started with this printable I found HERE.


I took it one step further and made a card out of it with some Extra gum inside.  I love the play on words and it's so appropriate for our bus driver.


Using yellow card stock, I made a pocket to put the gum in.  I taped it in as well so it wouldn't fall out.


I taped the printable onto the front of the yellow card, cutting the bottom of the yellow card so it followed the bus shape.


My daughter wrote a cute note inside and we handed it to the bus driver the other morning.  I could see the smile on her face as she drove away.