Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, June 24, 2019

Teacher Gifts: Thank you for helping me grow



This school year flew by.  I don't know if that's because everything was new, or because for the first time ever all of my kids were in school.  Even though school here in NY ends later than it did in PA, my kids haven't complained about still being in school the last week of June.  It might help that it's still spring like weather and not the hot and humid 80-90 degree weather we were used to at this time of year in PA.  

As usual, I like to give a little gift of my appreciation to the kids' teachers.  


This year I got my inspiration from THIS post I shared earlier on Facebook.
source

I was going to get some terra cotta pots and paint them, but I found an easier alternative.  These plants were already in some cute pots and only $4 at Walmart so I snagged a few to use as is.


Just needed to add the cute saying.  I printed it out and glued it to some colorful cardstock. 


Then I taped a BBQ skewer onto the back,


And just stuck it right into the pot.


Super cute and super easy.
  

I love how they turned out.


And the saying couldn't be more true.  Especially for my pre-K guy.  He has gone from being a shy guy to such a friendly fella.  I'm so thankful for such good teachers who genuinely care about my kids and not only help them academically but socially as well.  My kids entered an unfamiliar school with zero friends, in a new neighborhood in a new state, and they have just flourished.



 Thank you teachers everywhere!








Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.