Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Decor





The Meal Planning post I wrote about last week was featured over at Junk in their Trunk as one of their favorites for last week's Link It Up Party HERE.










And my Lego Organizing post was featured at The Uncluttered Lifestyle's blog HERE


 Thanks to all who stopped by to check them out!




And now onto some St. Patrick's Day decorating ideas:

St. Patty's Day is this Saturday so I thought I'd share a few fun ways to decorate for it.



Kiki Creates shows us how to spice up some pictures.  What cute little leprechauns:

Bunch of Craft shows off her St. Patrick's Day subway art:

A Little Tipsy did this cute shelf display:





What cute and fun ways do you decorate for St. Patrick's Day?
I must confess, I've never decorated for this holiday but I enjoy seeing how others' decorate.