Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Alphabet Name Print

There are so many cute ideas on Pinterest, especially when it comes to artwork and prints.  I realize I can't do them all, nor do I want to.  My walls would be so cluttered with prints and frames that you wouldn't know what color paint was hidden behind them.

One of the things I had wanted to do when the Babes was younger was to make an alphabet name print.   I had hoped to have made her one by now, and since I think this looks cuter in a nursery than in a big kid bedroom, I've missed the chance to make my own.  But that doesn't mean I can't make it for someone else.

Here's what I came up with using Word:

After a changing the purple letters to green, I put it into a coordinating frame.  How cute is that:


And here's where I got my inspiration from:


This one was also created using Word by Arte & Manha


If you didn't want to create your own, you could buy one on Etsy here or here.



Besides creating one for your own baby, it would make a great baby shower present.  And it doesn't have to be limited to babies, you could do it for older kids and even a family if you used the last name.  

Anyone else make or purchase one of these alphabet name prints?  Where do you have it displayed?

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa