Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Inspiration For The Weekend - 27

We are about half way through the summer.
Can't believe school starts in about 6 weeks, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Let's enjoy the second half of the summer.  Although some days we've been even busier than during the school year with places to go and things to do, we have not forgotten to just sit back and relax.

And that is exactly what I think of when I see this cute little letter set:


Amy from The Happy Scraps made this cute Summer craft.  I am just loving the watermelon 'U'.  Stop by her blog to see how she created this.  Just looking at it makes me want to sip some lemonade in the shade.

What relaxing things have you done this summer?
If you haven't found time to relax yet, I hope this post will inspire you to sit back, relax and enjoy!