Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Day of School / Welcome To Summer Party plans

I can't believe the kids only have 9 more days of school.

Last year we celebrated the end of school with a "Welcome to Summer" party.

You can read more about that HERE.

I'll probably do something similar this year.

I picked up some ice cream marshmallows and popsicle lollipops at an after Easter clearance sale at the grocery store.  They look perfect to celebrate the last day of school / first day of summer.


And speaking of ice cream.  Check out what the Spencinator did for his explanatory writing project:
 It was about eating ice cream:
That boy cracks me up.  

Anyway, back to planning the end of school / welcome to summer party.  I probably won't do the banner thing again since that big roll of paper is gone and I'd like to do something different.   Just got to think of what that new thing will be.  Any ideas???

How do you celebrate the last day of school?

And if you are looking for some easy teacher gift ideas, check out my previous post HERE.

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa