Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, May 27, 2013

More Tweaking in the Master Bathroom

I bought these two plaques at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago for just $1.
I was planning to put them in my powder room but they didn't match.
So I thought I'd try them out in the master bathroom.


This corner of the master bathroom had a small print next to the towel bar with a coordinating larger print.  I wrote about adding the smaller print in THIS blog post.




I had actually picked up two of the coordinating smaller prints at a yard sale and the one exactly  matched the larger print so I put that above the toilet




But I always thought the print with pink flowers would look better above the toilet so after getting the two plaques, I moved it.


Then put the plaques where the pink flower print had been.


I'm liking this corner so much better now.


I just keep tweaking my decorating till I get it right.  Next on my list is to update the window valance with something lighter.  

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa